The Sisters' Project Scavenger Hunt FUNdraiser
Join The Sisters’ Project for a fun, socially distanced, day full of adventure for all ages.
Saturday, October 10, 2020
10:30 am - 2:00 pm
Wallingford Parade Grounds
Clues will lead your team to locations in the center of Wallingford where you'll discover answers to questions about
The Sisters’ Project & Wallingford.
What is the Scavenger Hunt?
The object of the Hunt is to find the locations from the clues on the list and complete the related photo task.
How do I play?
Participants should work as part of a 4-person team. Teams must stay together at all times; you may not split up to “divide” tasks.
Team Leaders will be given the list of clues during check-in. Each task is worth a specific amount of points. There is no specific order for clues to be completed in.
Photos will be proof of completed tasks. Teams must have at least 1 device with a camera. Remember to have batteries charged and plenty of space for all photos – don’t want to miss out on points due to not having a picture.
Images will need to be sent to The Sisters’ Project by 2:00 pm on Saturday, October 10.
Is there an age requirement?
All ages are welcome to play – no age limits or age restrictions.
Anyone under the age 18 must have permission from a parents/guardian to participate.
Anyone under the age of 13 must be supervised by a parent or another adult in the group at all times.
How is this a fundraiser?
Each Team’s registration cost is a 100% tax-deductible donation to The Sisters’ Project.
Upon registering, each Team Name will be added to the Scavenger Hunt Donation Form. We encourage all Team Members to fundraiser for their Team by asking family, friends, and colleagues for donations.
Do we need a car?
No, the Scavenger Hunt is intended to be completed on foot.
All locations are within walking distance from the Wallingford Parade Grounds:
- North Main Street (Center Street to Beaumont Street)
- South Main Street (Center Street to Ward Street)
- Center Street (William Street to South Elm Street)
- South Elm Street (Center Street to Wallace Street)
- Wallace Avenue
Is there a winner? Are there prizes?
Win bragging rights for
- Team with the Top Fundraising
- Team with the Most Creative Costumes
- Team with the Most Points
Winners will be announced on The Sisters’ Project Scavenger Hunt website and social media at 6:00 pm on Saturday, October 10.
Are we required to wear costumes?
Costumes are not required but highly encouraged! Have fun with team themed t-shirts, wigs, tutus. Costumes can be as simple or as elaborate as your team wants.
Is there a rain date?
The event will take place rain or shine!
What safety protocols are there for COVID-19?
All participants must wear a face mask (provided by The Sisters' Project at check-in) and practice social distancing. If the current situation changes, additional protocols may be implemented.
What else do I need to know?
The Scavenger Hunt is all about having fun! Don’t let your competitive instincts ruin other teams’ fun.
When talking or interacting with strangers, business owners, or community workers, all participants must be polite and respectful.
Any illegal activity is forbidden. Vandalism, trespassing, and creating a nuisance are grounds for disqualification.
Participants must obey traffic laws and practice caution when crossing streets.
Terms & Conditions
By signing up for this scavenger hunt you are agreeing to the following conditions:
- The Sisters’ Project and scavenger hunt locations are not liable for any injuries that happen during the event.
- The Sisters’ Project and scavenger hunt locations are not liable for the development of any medical conditions or ailments from participation in the event.
- You are responsible for weather appropriate attire.
- You are responsible for providing water, and any other essential items necessary to you and your group.
- All images taken and submitted during the event can be used for future uses.
- To maintain state guidelines, we ask you to social distance at the scavenger hunt locations and wear masks.
- You are at least 18 years old, OR are under the age of 18 and in addition to me my Parent/Guardian has reviewed these conditions and consented to its terms.